Can't Send Lives-Candy Crush

Options
Gina_Stine
Gina_Stine Posts: 10 Level 2
On my desktop: When I check the boxes to send lives to friends who have requested them, they never get sent.  I just get a continuous circle. 
On my iphone:  When I request lives, they are received on my desktop, not my iphone.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Gina_Stine, you are getting something that hasn't been reported recently.  For the issue of trying to send lives to friends, could you possibly do a print screen so that I can get a better idea of what's going on?  It might be a new glitch starting.  Here are some steps if you need help with a print screen: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Regarding the lives received, they will always appear on the next place that you open your game.  So if you requested them on your mobile and then opened the game on the desktop, that is where you will find them.  To have them on your mobile, you have to open the game on your mobile to get them there. 

• Gina_Stine
    Gina_Stine Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Gina_Stine, you are getting something that hasn't been reported recently.  For the issue of trying to send lives to friends, could you possibly do a print screen so that I can get a better idea of what's going on?  It might be a new glitch starting.  Here are some steps if you need help with a print screen: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Regarding the lives received, they will always appear on the next place that you open your game.  So if you requested them on your mobile and then opened the game on the desktop, that is where you will find them.  To have them on your mobile, you have to open the game on your mobile to get them there. 

HI - I couldn't do a screen shot but have attached a picture.  This happens whether I click all or individual to send lives.  Hope you can help!  thanks!

1.jpg 24.2K
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Wow that is strange!  What browser are you using?  Maybe we need to do some troubleshooting because that is what they are going to tell you to do.  Clear the history and then try the troubleshooting for browsers.

Also try the game in another browser to see if maybe it's that browser that is causing the problem.  You have a choice of Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Edge.  In the meantime, I will keep my eyes open here for the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?