problem playing on facebook

agnamilo
agnamilo Posts: 3 Newbie

every time i open candy crush, immediately comes a screen so i can't play

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @agnamilo!

Thanks for reaching out to us and let’s try to fix that so you can get back to crushing those candies!

Here are a few steps you can follow:

1. Clear Your Browser Cache: Sometimes, a full cache can cause issues. Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies, then restart your browser.
    2. Update Your Browser: Make sure you’re using the latest version of your browser. Outdated versions might cause compatibility issues with games.
    3. Disable Extensions: Browser extensions, especially ad blockers, can sometimes interfere with games. Try disabling them temporarily to see if that helps.

Google Chrome:

1. Open Chrome and click on the three vertical dots (menu) in the upper-right corner.
    2. Hover over "More tools" and then select "Extensions."
    3. You’ll see a list of all your installed extensions. To disable one, simply toggle off the switch next to it.

Once you've disabled the extensions, try playing Candy Crush again to see if it resolves the issue. If the game works, you can enable the extensions one by one to find out which one might be causing the problem.

Try Another Browser: If the problem persists, try playing on a different browser to see if it makes a difference.

Let me know how it goes, and feel free to ask if you need more help! 😊

• agnamilo
    agnamilo Posts: 3 Newbie

Non of the above makes a difference, it is also in all browsers, guess i will have to wait until king finds a solution to solve this problem ☹️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?