⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1879

CalynL
CalynL Posts: 1 Newbie
Level 1879 I believe has a glitch because it requires you to gather 3 yellow candies that are locked until you match them twice.
However once the lucky candy is matched it does not always open yellow candies making it impossible to complete the level because they only have 3 lucky candies to begin with. I cannot buy special boosters and I feel this is a mistake of the game. 
Please help 

Answers

• CandyCrush33
    CandyCrush33 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    I noticed that several people had issues with this level, so I tried to clear it today. As I played this level, I try to obtain the yellow candies before removing the wall’s top level - below the pass through.  
    Doing this, the yellow candies or check marks cannot move down the right side.  
    I mistakenly removed the top portion of the wall, so I kept playing and then the check mark or yellow candy appeared mysteriously above the remaining wall.   
    The issue doing it the way I described is that you have to hurriedly clear the remainder wall. 

IN CASE I have confused you - I found a link from another post 
    https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2016/07/candy-crush-saga-level-1879.html

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?