We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 6549

Babe_1
Babe_1 Posts: 8 Level 2

I need help finishing level 6549, I have been stuck for a while now

Comments

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 538 Level 4

Hello @Babe_1

To win this level, you must use the frog. It will help in clearing blockers, also, there is a frog order of 2. The frog order number is the number of times you need to feed and move the frog. A frog order of 2 means you need to feed and move the frog twice.

First, you need to clear the board a bit and release the frog from its licorice cage. The game provided me with the chance to create a striped and wrapped combination.

The frog is freed from the cage, now it's time to feed it. To feed the frog, match it with candies of the same color. If you happen to have a color bomb on board, matching it with a candy that is the same color as the frog will also feed it. In my case, I matched the frog with the orange candies, and it began to glow.

The frog glows to indicate that it is fully fed and can now be moved anywhere on board. I clicked on it and choose its landing place among the blocks at the top.

After doing this, the order of frogs has been reduced by one. To beat the level, I have to feed and move the frog once more.

Since I can no longer match the frog with the candies, I have to either create a color bomb to feed it, or shoot stripes at it from below. The frog is now purple, and every time I hit it with a stripe, the purple candies in the same line are fed to the frog.

Finally, the frog began to glow, which means it's ready to move. Normally I would place it amongst the blockers at the top left. However, given that I have already fulfilled the frosting and toffee orders while feeding the frog, I can move it anywhere to fulfill the frog order and win.

Good luck!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,370 Legend

Hello @Babe_1 In this level you need to use the frog to break the blockers at the top. Feed it until it glows then move it to one side, into the middle of all the blockers. Then use an colour bomb you might get to hit into a candy the same colou as the frog to recharge it, or use the striped candies from the dispenser to hit the frog until it glows again. Move it a second time once it's fully fed and glows. That will fulfil the "frog order" of 2. This video might help clarify:

• MarirKlepp
    MarirKlepp Posts: 255 Level 3

Good luck. I've played with the frog. Took me a while to figure it out but now I love frog

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?