Level 7374

devrayakwar
devrayakwar Posts: 5 Newbie

Hi team,

I am not level up 7374. Please discuss this level your move 19. This level not clear this time.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,595 Legend

Hello @devrayakwar. I'm not part of the "team" as this is just a forum for players and no means to contact the level design team. So I am a player like yourself. However I might be able to answer your question about this level.

It is an old level that has been unchanged for years. The video is four years old and shows the level passed in 19 moves (20 moves and one left at the end).

As you can see on this video the game starts off with the chance to make a colour bomb. This is how the game used to be: There were lucky starting boards that would help us to pass levels if we played it often enough.

About a year ago King changed the game: They reduced the number of lucky, helping boards like the one in the video, not just for this particular level but all over the game. Legendary levels were introduced, which don't give any lucky boards at all.

So the game is now changed: We are meant to play boosters. The more recent videos of this level all have starting and win streak boosters on their boards, so the use of pre level starting boosters might now be required to pass this level. There are events in the game which give us free boosters and often you will get timed starting boosters to help. King want us to spend money on the game to buy boosters and gold to pass levels, so the game has generally been made harder than it used to be.

The game boards are entirely controlled by King and candies do not drop at random. So the only strategy we can use for boards like this one is to either use boosters wisely or wait for a helping board: You will need to take any opportunity you see to create special candies and then try to make combos of special candies. All this is written into the level design for each level. Not just this one, but all of them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?