We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Ads ir extra plays

gokya
gokya Posts: 1 Newbie

I can no longer see ads to earn extra plays or boosters. I'm having to go through nightmare stages of luck, because I play every day and still nothing to help me. I lost the ads, I don't know why, can someone help me?

Answers

• King3107
    King3107 Posts: 209 Level 3

Hello @gokya Welcome to King Community. Sorry to hear about it. Hopefully you will see ads again soon. Please wait for sometimes and see what happens. For more information please visit Help Center. Thanks

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,401 Candy Moderator
    edited September 20

Hello @gokya🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

The Ad videos are a test feature, which will be sent to few groups of players for a certain period of time! Couple of weeks ago, the groups to receive the Ads were shuffled and that is the reason you are not seeing the Ads anymore!!

But, no need to be upset! If you receive the Ads once, you will receive them again… just a matter of time! Please make sure that you update the game App regularly, there is at least 2GB free space on your device memory and you are active in the game.

With regards winning harder level — all of the Legendary levels require you to use at least couple of boosters to win, because the board has multi layered blockers and less moves!! So, the bigger booster we have saved up, the better it is!

There is a feature called "Season Pass" - which gives an UFO booster as one of the prizes. Do you have that in your game? If so, don't miss to climb the final tier and collect UFO booster. It returns weekly! You can collect 4 UFOs in a month in Season Pass! Along with that, sometimes, there will be special features that reward more boosters, for which you can play old levels! Finish the goals and accumulate boosters. That's what we all do, because many of us also do not have the Ads in our games.

Hope this made sense! If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?