Message about a BUG that my game closes by itself!

JONH10
JONH10 Posts: 26,932 Level 5

Hello to the moderators who are following my discussion, about what is happening in my game CANDY CRUSH SAGA, that when I am playing the previous levels (that is, all the levels passed) to spend some lives, suddenly my game goes to a LOADING screen and simply out of nowhere my game, without wanting to inform me of anything whatsoever, closed and I had to log in again.

When I open my game, below are my screenshots: in the first image, the game goes to the main screen and in the second one, when I play some previous levels (sometimes 3 levels will be necessary to be able to return to where my events were), it returns with the events I had, and a new feature that I tested yesterday was the "Superchange ColorBomb" which also, without less than saying, told me that the feature had been finished and the time would last 1H and 10Min until it finished!

So, these were my arguments for the problems that ended up happening (again) in my game! Could you guys urgently fix these problems so I can play smoothly? 🙏🙂
Thank you very much!
Sincerely, JONH10!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?