Unable to Purchase Extra Moves and Unresponsive Button

bee7
bee7 Posts: 3 Newbie

Dear Candy Crush Saga Support Team,

I am writing to express my frustration with an issue I encountered while playing the game. I was on the final tier, guaranteed to win at least 600 gold bars. I needed extra moves to complete the level, but when I attempted to purchase the first set of 5 extra moves, I noticed the cost was suddenly 25 gold bars, instead of the usual 10. This unexpected increase was shocking, especially considering how close I was to the guaranteed prize.

However, when I tried to proceed with the purchase, the button to pay became unresponsive, preventing me from making the payment and continuing with the level. This left me unable to progress, which felt unfair and misleading, particularly since I had already spent considerable effort to reach this point.

This morning, I spent £50 on purchasing 500 gold bars to help me progress through levels to try and win up to 600 bars on the candy royal tier, and after encountering this issue, I feel extremely disappointed. I kindly request that you investigate this matter and provide a resolution.

I have taken a screen recording of myself trying to purchase the extra moves at a cost of 25 gold bars; however I am unable to attach the video to this email.

Thank you for your attention to this issue. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Beejal Vara

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?