Answers

• roo5
    roo5 Posts: 4 Newbie

Why is there no ads ?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,851 Candy Moderator
    edited September 30

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• p_chaudhary6
    p_chaudhary6 Posts: 1 Newbie

there is no ad for extra moves and bonus for a long time i already uninstall and install candy crush for 5-6 times but then again there is no ad-its not for sometimes but there is no ad at all

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,851 Candy Moderator
    edited October 1

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• crunched
    crunched Posts: 15 Level 2

The ads were gone in the Candy Crush Saga Music Contest, not able to gain boosters. The screen kept saying no more switches available OOPS. That used 1 life each time. My purchase of infinity lives was showing under Season Pass but did not register on the main map top left. I was at 10 but was not able to progress because of these unaddressed issues. There was an app issue happening. I am in an Android. T-Mobile 5g Internet high capacity, phone app updated, chrome history cleared, turned off and on. Emailed support to get a refund for the purchased Season Pass update. Received no information from support. I was left unattended and now am not in the top 5 to continue. There were many others in the comments. If IT can't correct, then at least support/accounting should return finances not able to be used for Season Pass Upgrade purchased. This is not properly regulated. It costs many an opportunity to win.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?