⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Options

Answers

• racerwife
    racerwife Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    This level is completely impossible to solve in only 12 moves! 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Welcome to our sweet and amazing community @racerwife! Sometimes, King may modify a level over time if they feel the level is too easy or too hard. However, these levels are never made to be impossible. Could you possibly provide a screenshot of the level? Thank you! 

• christianemc
    christianemc Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Same for me! Level 1332 with only 12 moves. Fix it Please!!

• racerwife
    Options
    Here’s the screen shot
  • racerwife
    Options
    I guess it’s not coming through...
  • sheperdshut
    sheperdshut Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Help! No way this can be solved 
  • AliB
    AliB Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I am trying to do level 3311 Candy Crush Saga.  All YouTube videos for this level are of a completely different challenge.  We now need to get 200 yellow candies in 20 moves on a small playing field with falling licorice.  I have tried to do this level 50+ times and the closest I have got is 180/200 and that included mostly luck and no skill.  Why change the level at all especially now as you can only pass it when King decides to make it your lucky day.  Boosters cannot help on this level.  Skill is not required.  This challenge is ridiculous and there are no tips or posts to follow.  Poor form King!!
  • reremamore
    reremamore Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    This is unbelievable only 12 moves!! Even with boosters it will take longer than I'm willing to play. Guess I'm done with this game. Your loss since I spend about $10 a week.
  • CandyCrush33
    CandyCrush33 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Elsa - I hope I did not confuse everyone. I was talking about how one level is different for each person.  For example, I used to use 511 as a great Sugar Drop level.   My husband had only 16 moves and I had over 30.  I noticed it because i was helping him achieve his daily Sugar Drops.
    We had completely different moves amounts for months until mine was also updated to match his. Now I had to change my routine.  I have had to change my routine every 5-6 months.  
    Hope that make better sense.  
  • Juniper
    Juniper Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    To add to this, I’m also not playing for sugar drops. I replay levels for the boosters (helmets/stocking/robot parts, etc.) you earn by passing more than one level in a row. I play on iPhone and level 2634 has changed completely.
    Yes, that’s a level I played all the time for that.  Changed for me too.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?