Advertisement after latest update.

liofy07
liofy07 Posts: 13 Level 2

The screen is going blank(full black) while clicking for advertisement on hard level window for boosters or after finishing levels for extended moves .This leads to losing streaks by restarting the app with no option to extend even with gold bars . This happened four to five times today .This is not expected during music tournament finals .Previously candy crush app knows the app shutdown unexpectedly and gives free boosters .So please fix the bug and give a new update for the advertisement screen area . Already new Android app update shows 30+5+3 seconds ad now instead of 15-30s ads .

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,006 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @liofy07🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Ad videos!

I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team directly from your game, so that they can record the issue in their system.

Please follow below steps to send your complaint⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel (Gear icon) located in the top right corner of game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in the Settings window;
    • In the Help Center, scroll down all the way to "Privacy & Terms" and click on it;
    • The first option you see will be "Report an Ad";
    • Click on it to open and follow the suggestions & instructions to report the Ad.

If you can let me know which device you are using and the version you have right now, I will give a heads-up to our Community In-charge as well!

Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?