World leaderboard?

Options

Im on level 2570, where is the world leader board? I would love to check my placement on this game, have been playing for years, since the game came about

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

There is no leaderboard for the simple reason that all it could tell you is that there are many thousands of players who have reached the highest available level on their particular platform which as the release of new levels is staggered (as a player at king.com I'm at 2600, for example) is even less useful information. 

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

Baz is correct, there is no World leaderboard. There are millions and millions of players so it's not possible to capture this information. We might run a promotion from time to time where we will show you your place among a small selection of players but there's no bigger leaderboard sorry!

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Peter_Schmidt
    Peter_Schmidt Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

“There are millions and millions of players so it's not possible”

Um, this seems pretty ridiculous. Can you say “select player where level > 3000”? Or similar... I’m assuming CC understands basic database queries. BTW, had you said “trillions” your comment would have been more believable.

• Joseph_Shillingf
    Joseph_Shillingf Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

“There are millions and millions of players so it's not possible”

Um, this seems pretty ridiculous. Can you say “select player where level > 3000”? Or similar... I’m assuming CC understands basic database queries. BTW, had you said “trillions” your comment would have been more believable.

Made a mistake in tapping oops sorry
  • Adelbertstar
    Adelbertstar Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I have reached level 3680, anyone who is at this level or higher than this.

• Pansare_Dilip
    Pansare_Dilip Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My friend mangesh khomane reached level 3813, anyone who is at this level or higher than this.

• Jay_Smerdon
    Jay_Smerdon Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm on level 3813 and have been stuck on it for a while. Am getting fed up with it now.

• SiraajEbrahim
    SiraajEbrahim Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Im on level 4002 currently
    I have previously reached the top levels where I had to wait for new levels as it was under construction 
    Then they got so difficult I fell behind . Anyway I feel with all the technology we have at our fingertips we could definitely have a world leaderboard 
    At least then the players would have an idea of how Far they really are in comparison with others around the world. Ultimately we are people who are competitive in life. World leaderboard would bring candy crush to a whole new level . Youd have people spending more money on buying gold and boosters to gain top spot IN THE WORLD!
  • McAbdul
    McAbdul Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • pirettan
    pirettan Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    Options
    im at level 4619, anyone who is higher than me is a robot. i also never seen anybody higher than me before. tell me if there is

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?