⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2084

Options
belleabu
belleabu Posts: 27 Level 2
Wondering if anyone has done this level recently? 
The checkmark ✔️ at the bottom changes to ‘whipped cream’ therefore not changing yellow and I am short 1 yellow.  
Also if it moves to the main area, it’s happeming as well.  

Comments

• Smileykyls
    Smileykyls Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Yes!!!!!! Every time I have 1 yellow candy to collect but no more ticked candies!! It’s so frustrating! I don’t know how I’m ever going to pass and move on 😢
  • Hero4hire
    Hero4hire Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Yeah. I keep on being one Yellow short despite clearing everything else. 
    Extremely frustrating and it seems like a glitch unless I am missing something. 
  • Smileykyls
    Options
    1 move left and not a single yellow candy out of 3 ticked candies! 😡
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone! 
    Thanks for sharing with the community, I am going to look into this now :) and let you know an update! 

Thanks! 
  • katykay
    katykay Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m having same issue... can’t wait to hear your discovery, Cezdiamond
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just an update, this level is indeed part of our test, you can read more about this here

You will notice that some of you have a different version of this level now. Here are some tips on how to pass this level: 

To beat this level, you have to collect orders. To do so, you have to complete two smaller goals. Each of these goals is easy to achieve on their own, but it gets a little trickier to clear them both at the same time.

First, you have to clear 75 pieces of Layered Frosting. And on top of that, you need to clear three regular yellow candies - all of it, before you run out of turns!

Having a good understanding of how the Frosting and the Lucky Candy works will help you decide which strategy you should follow to clear the objective.

How does the Layered Frosting work?

Frosting layers occupy one square until cleared. These layers can be destroyed by matching candies right next to it or by the effect of special candy.

To remove the Frosting completely, destroy each layer of frosting. Crush the blocker up to 75 times to clear the first of the two goals to pass the level.

How does the Lucky Candy work?

The Lucky Candy works as a pre-game booster. They have a very characteristic look - a colored sphere with an unmistakable tick mark.

To activate a Lucky Candy, you need to match them with other candies of the same color. Lucky Candies function like regular candies but will transform into whatever element you need to help you achieve the level goal. It can turn to a regular candy, any special candy or even a blocker!

Cross your fingers three yellow candies! Click here to learn more information about the Lucky Candy.

• Smileykyls
    Options
    Yep, totally understand how to use lucky candies and clear frosting! As you can see from my picture above I did that - but still have 3 yellow to collect! I’ve never had a turn that has 3 yellow - as soon as a lucky candy turns to frosting I exit the same and lose the life as I know there is no way I’ll pass it. 😢
  • belleabu
    belleabu Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    It might be a glitch ?  I was able to do it, I don’t know how.  Did nothing different 
  • Smileykyls
    Options
    OMG, I finally did it!! 🎉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?