⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

no events, no quests , no power ups

Shivani_Kyal
Shivani_Kyal Posts: 10 Level 2
Hello Candy Crush

i think i am the only 1 whose not receiving any new "candy quests" "power ups" "beanstalk candy climb" etc. all my fellow people have been enjoying this from quite sometime. i kept patience as i received the message from king community that these quests gets launched on trial basis for a set a few people. its been more than a month and i still havent received where as i see EVERYONE enjoying the new quests. i have been playing candy crush from day 1 and i am the only one not to enjoy the game. why this biased play. ??  in between i got the bow candies in between the plat where you get green , pink and blue bow candies.. but that too was for sometime. i am quite disappointed as my patience is being tested. i bought a new ipad just to play candy crush and collected all the boosters just by playing sugar drops but that the only thing i get to play. even i want to have  the latest game as everyone else. please help. i have tried to do everything like rebooting, re installing, updating cancy crush, updating my ipad but no help. i love candy crush and dont want to stop playing as i am loosing interest as i see new players enjoying the new quests and me being the oldest player have nothing to enjoy. pleas help.

your DISAPPOINTED PLAYER

Shivani

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?