⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• farliaa
    farliaa Posts: 0 Newbie
    I'm on level 2066 and I feel like I've done this level before. I googled the level and looks like everyone has the same level layout EXCEPT ME. My 2066 looks completely different and I'm now sure that I've done it before. Not the first time either - since level 2000 I often get that feeling of having already done some certain levels before. Help please? I don't see the point of doing the same levels all over again.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi guys,
    Just moving this over to the Candy Crush Community so other players can chip in if needed :) 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi again @edsland there are actually two videos in that link, the first one is with 30 moves and the second one is with 12. Please look at the second one 😊 Have a great day and keep crushing 🍭
  • Esther-9
    Esther-9 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thanks everyone.  I was very welcome by the group for my first post.  I did finally get through the level.  Thanks for all the help.  
  • kwadublin1
    kwadublin1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Same problem for me!  This is extremely irritating and frustrating that King would do this on so many levels.  I am on 1140 and I am only getting 12 moves and not the 30 I see others are getting.  This is supposed to be a fun game- not something to cause frustration and irritation!  This has to end....
  • claudiagius
    claudiagius Posts: 1 Newbie
    Lola__2_2 said:

Level 504 in candy crush saga has 12 moves. All help videos show 40 moves for this level. I don’t think it’s possible to beat this in 12 moves, help please 

I have the same problem. What can I do please?
  • akhounm
    akhounm Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2019
    I don’t know if this is a glitch or not, but I’ve been playing earlier levels for my current levels. Here’s a screenshot of what I’m trying to play (2084), but I’m playing level 1879. Have y’all had any problems like this before??

I have a screen recording of it too but I don’t know how to put it here besides uploading it to YouTube or something (I’m on my phone and I can only add pictures)
    Update: found the answer. It’s so frustrating trying to pass this level- impossible. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @akhounm welcome to community. Your statement: It is true that you got the same level again. Not only you, many of them got these. King is shifting the old levels, so there will be some change in it. You will have this problem until they complete the task. do not worry, hopefully will soon ok  :) 
  • akhounm
    akhounm Posts: 2 Newbie
    hi @akhounm welcome to community. Your statement: It is true that you got the same level again. Not only you, many of them got these. King is shifting the old levels, so there will be some change in it. You will have this problem until they complete the task. do not worry, hopefully will soon ok  :) 

Thank you for your response! This level is such a pain and I don't like it!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?