⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 1588

Options
brookester
brookester Posts: 2 Newbie
Level 1588 is not the same on facebook as it is when you view online how to pass the level.  I have asked friends to check their level 1588 and mine is different.  Please advise if this is a glitch as I can't get passed this level.  Thank you

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    hi @brookester - the tutorials online are created at the same time a leve is originally released. Occasionally the studio will update a level with more/less moves if they deem it to hard/easy but the tutorials are not updated to match. Sorry for any confusion this might have caused and good luck!
  • brookester
    brookester Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I also asked a question that wasn't answered.  My friends go into level 1588 and it is not the same as my level.  Why is that?  Mine shows that I have to drop 2 cherries down and their level shows that they have to get a certain amount of points.  Which is what the online shows.  So why is mine different. I can not move pass this level.  So is there a way you can move me pass this level or something?  
  • lmiller1613
    lmiller1613 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’m having the same thing happen, 2 drop down cherries and if I’m lucky enough to get them to the bottom I can’t get them swapped right or left to continue before I run out of moves. If I had the swap booster I could probably do it but I don’t have any and I’m stuck.
  • jjax
    jjax Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I, too, have been stuck on this alternative level 1588 with the 2 cherries.  I don't see help or answers anywhere!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @brookester, @lmiller1613, and @jjax,

A Warm Welcome to all of you to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

@brookester, do you still need help with the level OR did you pass the level already as it's been more than a week since you have posted this!

@lmiller1613, Thank you for posting the screenshot of the level.  Did you need help OR did you figure it out?

@jjax, You have posted more than 6 hours ago.  Were you able to beat the level?  I just went back and played this level.  I am posting few screenshots and write the explanation on top of those pics.  If you guys still need help, please look into it....

(1) I think we have 60 moves to beat this level!  First few moves we need to clear the icing in the middle of the path -- mostly with 2 Striped Candies or 1 Striped Candy & a Wrapped Candy combo.  It will be 4 - 5 turns to clear it completely.

(2) Both Cherries are near the Conveyor Belt and I was waiting for a Combo of Candies to switch one Cherry with;

(3)  I could swap One of the Cherry and it is on the Belt, moving up in the direction to drop down from the board;

(4) The Cherry -- one step away from getting out of the board (notice the arrow above to the Cherry);

(5) 1 Cherry out of the Board... Did not get a proper Combo to move the other Cherry on to the Belt.  I did not want to use the "Free Switch" as I wanted to show that to you.  Remember, once you move the Cherry to the Belt, it needs 13 moves to drop out of the Board.

Please let me know if you need any clarification or further suggestions with the level!  To post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below AND please tag me with @ and my name (without space in between) so that I can receive immediate notification about your reply =)

All the Best to you all & hope you will win this level in your next try :+1:
  • jjax
    jjax Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I finally passed the level!!  I was finally able to get both cherries onto the conveyor before I ran out of moves.  Thanks!
  • lmiller1613
    lmiller1613 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj I was able to pass the level shortly after my post. I did not have any boosters but I got lucky and matching candies lined up to swap out both cherries with enough moves left to complete. Thank you for responding. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @lmiller1613 :)
    Great to know that you have passed the level and have not used any boosters :+1::+1:
    Have a wonderful day/evening & keep having fun in your game 🤗
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys, just moving this to the Candy Crush Community where it belongs ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?