⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

no events, no quests , no power ups

13»

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @Shivani_KyalI also tested it, a certain game but different events in different platforms  :) 
  • SpacePhoenix
    SpacePhoenix Posts: 57 Level 3
    On the PC I'm on now challenges, etc appear as normal on Chrome but on Firefox only the Daily Booster Wheel and Dynamic Duo appear. I'll check on my other PC later in the day but when i used it last there were no challenges, think it might well have been just the Daily Booster Wheel and Dynamic Duo on both Chrome and Firefox (Windows 8.1 via Facebook on both computers)
    Back on my other computer now, no challenges, just the Daily Booster Wheel and Dynamic Duo on both Chrome and Firefox. I should be getting the results of the last space race (which should be a "you've been relegated" message
    Just the Daily Booster Wheel and Dynamic Duo on both Chrome and Firefox on both my computers. @Elsa any ideas if King have got any updates coming up for Candy Crush on facebook?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Not that I am aware of.  But if I hear anything I will send you a private message here.
  • Alice_90
    Alice_90 Posts: 24 Level 2
    I am facing the same issue no new quests its showing first reset in 40m and then suddnly 23 hr.. Wats gng on. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?