Repeating levels

2Next

Answers

• heitman19heitman19 Posts: 9
    Another repeat on level 1918.
    I had to use multiple lives and boosts to pass levels I’ve already beaten. This kinda thing makes me not wanna play anymore.
  • KatisCKatisC Posts: 2
    Me too. They were absolutely awful levels to play the first time around and now I’m having to do them again and using up valuable boosters. I’ve just had 4 out of 6 levels being repeats and it utterly sucks and makes playing pointless. 
    What is going on?!?! 🤬😡🤬😡
  • José_SavelkoulJosé_Savelkoul Posts: 42 ✭✭
    edited March 12
    Elsa said:
    I agree with you @José_Savelkoul but I haven't heard a thing except that it's a test.  Believe me I would like to know what the reasoning behind this test is too but I haven't gotten any answer yet.

So, it's a test, but on what? On how to mess up with a game? Because, they've succeeded in it, they're messing up big time. And it's been a month already now. That's just an excuse. (If I go buy a new vacuümcleaner, it's been tested already. No need to do that again, unless it's broken). Just a tip from a Dutch lady.

Have a sweet day...

Another repeat on 1940. Sigh.
    Another repeat on 1950. I just updated the app last night. I'm trying to compete in the space race and it gets super agitating when I have to repeat hard levels that I've already beaten. It seems unfair when others don't have to do that. 
    Another repeat 1952.
    Repeat on 1981. Well, at least a got a handful of levels before repeating again...
  • saryslirasaryslira Posts: 1
    It’s not a test, it’s a marketing ploy/mind game to keep you playing longer and lose more lives or more boosters, therefore buy more. When you’re winning and are going though hard levels (I’m almost at 5000) they show the retry button only or the retry and the next button together, but since your brain is focused on “keep winning” and on play fast because some of your boosters may be “timed”, you don’t notice you are pressing the retry button. I make myself aware of it most of the time, but eventually I’m doing really well and I have a lot of boosters and I forget and boom, they get me again!  I don’t think King is going to change that. 
  • Khoddiey_ClarkKhoddiey_Clark Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    I have experienced this as well I have just completed level 1759 and I remember the same level earlier in the game. Similar situations had happened throughout the game, but I thought it was my mind playing tricks, but now that I have seen this thread, I'm not so sure. 

I get that the game is constantly updated and changed, but to have people repeat levels, especially hards ones, is just bang out of order. This really needs to be sorted out.