⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga level 1626

Options
Got there a few days ago but can't figure out how to win this level.  Went to all the help but the on line help is for a different level 1626.  My version has a central chute with the goal of removing 2 cherries.  The exit points are lower left and right conveyor belts but can see no way to get to those belts.  Totally stumped and could use a hand.  Thanks...

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @phil_morelYou are warmly welcomed in the community.I understand your statement. I agree that the level is changed, so the video does not match. Show a screenshot of your level. I'm trying to help you.
  • phil_morel
    phil_morel Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Sukanta...thank you for the assist.  I've never been here before so a bit of a learning curve. 
    Here's the image.  Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated...Phil

A
  • phil_morel
    Options
    Sukanta...meant to also explain, I first thought the goal was to get the cherries to the bottom of the chute and then they'd be picked up by the two conveyor belts but that didn't happen.  I got them there but they were walled off from the two sections with the conveyor belts that lead to the exits.  So thought maybe point was to get the cherries to the  far left and right of the upper levels and there were hidden entry  points ( this happened in another game I recall) but so far have been unable to get the cherries over that far to test this theory...
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    hi @phil_morel follow my picture , When Cherry Point 3 arrives, then the cherry must move horizontally, as my arrow shown.

• phil_morel
    Options
    Sukanta...again thank you for helping me out.  I did several times get the two cherries to the bottom as you show in position 3.  But nothing I did moved them over to the left or right which is why I thought I was misinterpreting the point of this game.  How do you get the cherries to move to the left or right onto the conveyor belts?  My heartfelt appreciation for the time you are giving helping a rookie out...
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @phil_morel thanks for your feedback. fact is for this level, both cherry move. obviously little hard but you can do it. this is a question, so if i able to help you then Accept Answer.
  • phil_morel
    Options
    Sukanta...ok just worked it out and I see by your image you were trying to tell me how to go about it.  You have to align candies at the bottom to move the cherries over.  Just did it...once again my thanks, you were the only helpful angel out there and I could not have gotten through this level without your help...
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @phil_morelI believe you are a very good player. Most levels have been changed so you will see your target before playing the level. have a good day  :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?