⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Only 12 moves in level 552, its imposssible

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Ashley, I haven't heard anything yet but chances are the players will see it happen first and write here that it was fixed.

• jlh1234
    jlh1234 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Only 12 moves on level 552 really? Impossible to do..
  • rusky
    rusky Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    I only get 12 moves too, no boosters left . I have collected 2 but the third is not happening. I thought this game was meant to be stress free, it’s ruddy irritating right now. There are no videos with 12 moves no boosters. Can King community put one up to help us 
  • rusky
    rusky Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    By a miracle I got a free spin for extra moves this morning and up popped a couple of colour bombs. Level completed. I just needed to clear the path to the last colour bomb with a couple of moves needed. I think this level needs a minimum of 15 moves... good luck with the lucky candies everyone 
  • Ankan
    Ankan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have also tried for a LONG time to pass level 552, and I refuse to spend a lot of money on boosters, so I’m done with Candy Crush...I’m deleting the game, there are so many other fun games to play, but it’s too bad since I’ve been a Candy Crush fan for quite some time! It’s been my way to unwind after work, but now I’ve got to look for something else that will do the trick☹️
  • morgan1111
    morgan1111 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Is it possible to buy yourself to the next level? Any booster/extra moves/anything? This level requires alot of luck even if you get one or two, there isnt enough moves to finish in 12 moves.
    Pity that we who start playing now do not get the same conditions as players who have passed these levels...
  • Ankan
    Ankan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I passed level 552 without extra boosters! After I wrote that it was impossible and I was going to delete the game, I gave it one last try... I started the level over and over until I got a color bomb to start with, and then after I blew that one up I got another bomb, and then I could get to the hidden bomb on the bottom😁😁😁 Pure luck, but it can be done...
  • Nunuvyobizniz
    Nunuvyobizniz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    It took me a few tries, but I solved board 552  in 6 moves by starting with the speckled donut and circle with a checkmark booster, also used the candy wrapper and striped candy combo.  I immediately got the 2 donuts out of the way.  I was able to blow up a bunch of the blocked squares which cleared the way to create a new donut.  I never had to touch the enclosed donut on the bottom.  With only 12 moves to start, I solved in 6 moves...it can be done!  But, you need boosters! 
  • Pinktinkbmc
    Pinktinkbmc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I just did it in 3 moves! I somehow started with 2 speckled balls next to each other!! 
  • neeka
    neeka Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I just spent three days trying to pass this level. I tried using one of the color bombs only twice in the early trials and felt I was wasting them, so continued with no boosters. I found this page on day 3 or 4 (stopped counting) and found that perhaps the company wanted people to buy boosters to pass this level and others coming up. I haven’t bought anything from candy crush but had some boosters saved. Right after reading this page, I went back to playing and clicked one of each booster available: 1 color bomb, the striped and wrapped candy, and the lucky candy (with checkmark). So I had one color bomb right away next to a striped candy. Played those at the same time. I didn’t like the immediate result because my lucky candy seemed to disappear. However, I think the lucky candy turned into a color bomb, and then another color bombed appeared. So I didn’t even have to access the hidden color bomb at the bottom. So, my take is that the boosters I used are helpful if they are all used at the same time. And some luck is still needed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?