Level 2128

LadyLady Posts: 5
As soon as I match the 2 striped candies, I get sugar crush on move 17 which doesn't reach points needed and game over. What's wrong?

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 2,396 Legend
    hi @lady ;You are warmly welcomed in the community. 2128 level is point target level, so earn point for pass this level. I hope you understand, so take a little patience :)

Here are some beautiful badges and 50 Gold bars you can get for your favourite king game  
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 15,152 Superstar
    Hi @Lady, thank you for posting here in the community.  Please look at this video and let me know what's different about your game: 

Could you possibly do a print screen so that I can get a better idea of what's going on?  If you need help with a print screen, please follow the steps from here: 

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.