⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

THE 4587 IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY!!!!!!!

Options
Stordita
Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3
The 4587 level always freezes, making me lose lives and not allowing me to continue

Comments

• Stordita
    Options
    To me happens this
  • Alison_Scott
    Alison_Scott Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I am also having a problem with 4587. Liquorice won't stop falling. Help

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @Stordita and @Alison_Scott :)
    Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. and i am trying to help you.

Please remember, sometimes game not comfortable with device for internal problem. and some update not working properly with old version. check here your game update https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH18846

follow this both step 
    1 restart your device then open game and check same problem or not 
    2 uninstall your game and re-install 

i am sure your problem will solved  :)
  • Brenda_Weber
    Brenda_Weber Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    Options
    It seems the only way to beat this level is to break one of the blockers on the right side of the board.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone! Welcome to our community :-)  I am moving this thread to our level help area. 

Thanks! 
  • berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    Options

Yep, this level is poorly designed. I wasted 2 lives watching the striped yellow candies fall endlessly on the right side with no way to stop it except quitting. And when I finally won, the licorice started falling in the middle, but fortunately I had the "Tap to Skip" button then.

As usual, someone posted unhelpful advice in this thread about uninstalling/reinstalling the game. When will the techs fix issues like this in Beta?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options

hello @berf

Remember, for now level 4587 only available on windows 10 app. and there all extra levels for testing purpose, after releasing new levels on windows 10 app, king want to know players feedback. and they must solved them before releasing on android or Facebook version. You can face many problems for playing these levels. crashing, freezing, missing item are common problem for these levels.

i am support king because together all players will not face this problem

although this level problem already solved, you can check it again 😊

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited April 2019
    Options

Hello @Sukanta_Biswas

Thank you for admitting that your advice to uninstall/reinstall the game was bogus.

It's nice to know that King releases levels to the unsuspecting public for Beta testing and expects us to buy gold/boosters to overcome their sloppy designs. They must really appreciate posters like you who defend their every move.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options

hello @berf

I think, you have some misunderstanding about your game. king never forced you to buy anything 😎

you should know about the game before playing. every week we can earn so much rewards from sugar drop and that is most important for this game play. King gave us a lot of boosters every 8 hours, from Sugar drop.Besides, we get from different events too.So I think those boasters can be used in hard levels.You have to always play special events to play new levels well.

then why you need to buy ?

I think you understand, have a good day 😉

• Stordita
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Make the 4628 level easy, because I can't get over it and I don't have flying saucers anymore. @Elsa why can't I post a new discussion in the Community?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?