Level 4084 possible glitch

Candy crush saga level 4084 has a possible glitch.  When I had 2 chocolate squares left I destroyed them in one hit and it only registered one of them so I failed the level.  In previous games I had the check mark reward switched on which gives me chocolate but the Oops sign came up with several moves left so I could have easily achieved all the chocolate but it said I’d failed. If you’re going to let someone use their check mark then don’t tell them Oops and fail them. Please fix this. It’s frustrating. 

Answers

• Ericka_Sherman
    Ericka_Sherman Posts: 7 Level 2
    I had enough chocolate on the board to finish and one pie (cake?) to clear out but got the "oops" message three different times. It would make sense if I had cleared all the chocolate but still needed chocolate to finish but that wasnʻt the case. There doesnʻt seem to be a logic behind the "oops" message.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,898 Sweet Legend
    Hi @mungywhite and @Ericka_Sherman, it's not a glitch.  This is something new that the pop up comes up saying that you didn't have enough orders to complete this level.  This level requires you to collect 30 chocolates.  You have to make sure that you don't rush to clear all the chocolate because it has to grow.  Also you can read more about this level here: 

Her tip tells you that not both chocolates count.  It's just the light color chocolate that counts. 

• candy_cranker
    candy_cranker Posts: 2 Newbie
    Ericka and Elsa are right, there is a glitch. It only happens after you clear a star cake. I've gotten the oops! error multiple times with chocolate still left on the board, multiple moves remaining, and an achievable number of chocolate squares to remove. Just because some people have been able to pass the level doesn't mean there isn't a glitch. Simulators aren't perfect (if you even use them). Please fix this. 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @candy_cranker, are you sure that it's a glitch?  I just played this level, didn't win but wanted to show you guys that I cleared one of the cakes and didn't get the error message.

• candy_cranker
    candy_cranker Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi, Elsa. It doesn't oops when a cake is cleared, but the oops error has only occurred for me after I clear a cake (the number of moves after the cake is cleared varies). I just played and cleared both cakes in one move, had 7 moves left, 9 cakes to clear, and two chocolate squares on the board, so plenty of opportunity to win, mathematically, but the oops message appeared. Unfortunately, the oops message appears so quickly and covers the board that I cannot screen grab the play to show you. 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @candy_cranker, maybe I was your good luck charm this morning!  I know that the oops message is supposed to appear when you will not be able to collect enough of the orders such as the chocolate and in this level the dark chocolate doesn't count.  The game made us so aware of disliking that chocolate that I think our first instinct is to get rid of it before it spreads.  And then along comes this level telling us that we have to change our way of thinking about this!  I am very happy that you cleared it!
  • mmtrickett
    mmtrickett Posts: 2 Newbie
    Candy crush saga level 4084 has a possible glitch.  When I had 2 chocolate squares left I destroyed them in one hit and it only registered one of them so I failed the level.  In previous games I had the check mark reward switched on which gives me chocolate but the Oops sign came up with several moves left so I could have easily achieved all the chocolate but it said I’d failed. If you’re going to let someone use their check mark then don’t tell them Oops and fail them. Please fix this. It’s frustrating. 

• mmtrickett
    mmtrickett Posts: 2 Newbie
    I’m dealing with the same problem. I just got the oops message with 3 moves left and several chocolate when I only needed to collect one more. 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @mmtrickett, that message is telling you that you cannot collect the orders.  For this level only the light chocolate counts towards the order.  So if you clear all the light chocolate then there is no opportunity for it to grow to complete the order. 
  • neetersb112
    neetersb112 Posts: 1 Newbie

I think I figured it out. I just passed the level and I think it was because you have to get rid of the milk chocolate and not the dark chocolate.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?