๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4635

Options
Mim_
Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4

Will someone please look at level 4635 for me. Its impossible. Whatever I do I cannot break through the striped bars. No boosters would let you do it.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi my dear friend @Mim_, Johnny just uploaded this video 4 hours ago for this level. See if it helps you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0dQvRY8A5Q

• Mim_
    Options

Thank you so much I will look when I get home โค

• Oliver8
    Oliver8 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey mim, itโ€™s oliver! The one who said Iโ€™ll catch up to you๐Ÿ˜…, I will, maybe not. I completed every level I can play so far and now have i to wait a week for more levels ugh. Stuck doing nothing with already completed 4580 levels. I may not be the best as I believe you are, Iโ€™m happy that I am one of the best and very very fun to play Candy Crush. Keep going forward Mim

• Mim_
    Options

Hello Oliver, I'm not the best there are plenty up with me. You are not far behind as you say. I just wish I could do this level 4635. This rate you will catch up with me. Enjoy playing and thank you for writing ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Mim_
    Options

Hi Elsa, I wish I was as clever as Johnny. I actually got 2 cherries in then, but I don't know how I did it. I can see where they go but just can't seem to work it out. I always get one like this every week. Doesn't help as I don't have the usual boosters we used to have. Thanks for the video I shall have to keep on trying. There's are some awful levels on Blossom Blast now. I don't know why I put myself through this, have to get back top my knitting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Mim_
    Options

I actually did the level. It took me a long time to see how I had to do it though. I only used 2 boosters. Guess what? Level 4637 is a nightmare too with all the bombs hidden under ice. Please bring back our boosters so we can play enough levels first time and have enough boosters to at least stand a chance of getting through. There seems to be enough people upset by this. Some of us don't have spare money to spend , food and rent is more important.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?