⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 3805

Options
I'm not even coming close on this...I've played a ridiculous amount of times, had free specked balls for 2 hours that I earned, EVEN with the silver wrapped present things....NOTHING...  This isn't even labeled hard and it's not even doable for me....I REFUSE to buy more things...I'm really getting ready to quit again...A game shouldn't piss you off and make you feel like crap....but this one does.........Grrrrr

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Tammy_Kory, see if this tip helps you because she is excellent at writing tips.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 364 Level 3
    Options

Agree this level is not possible on iOS mobile

Nothing works

i have tried everything

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi @nursiepooh did you check out the link that I posted above? She is very good at offering tips.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 364 Level 3
    Options

Yes and it does not work. The level has changed some and the stripe dispensers do not spawn stripes you need to get 4 cherries down instead of two and the waffle dispenser doses so many waffles it blocks getting any cascades or good matches

• _Elsa_
    Options

I am going to tag @Pummy_Raj who is a Superstar and perhaps she can offer you some suggestions on how to clear it.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @nursiepooh,  Welcome to the King Community :)

I just came across this post!!  Since it has been a week you have posted this, did you already pass the level?    

Sorry for responding so late @Elsa.... The "tag" is not working for me again from more than a week, since it was changed to New Editor :(

@nursiepooh, I will check and see if I have the same board as you and post back in few minutes if I have any tips for you :+1:

Thank you & have a nice day/evening =)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @nursiepooh

Just checked the level and I have the same board as you :+1:  Some tips from me if you are still waiting to beat the level --
    1) Do watch the video from the link @Elsa has provided -- just for the strategy;
    2) Even-though, the number of Cherries changed, board is almost the same;
    3) What I have noticed is that unless we drop down the first 2 Cherries, the other 2 will not appear on the board;
    4) So, we have to drop the Cherries 1 & 2 first.  
    5) If you notice the portals, those are places that Cherries will fall down from the Conveyor belts, so whenever the Cherries are above the Portals, clear that path underneath -- with Striped & Wrapped Candy combo... I noticed that we could create them often in this level;
    6) Also, please do select the "Coconut Wheel" booster before entering into the level -- that helps to beat the level;
    7) Yes, even though, there are great boosters available within the Twizzlers blockers, we cannot use them unless they are located one under another (did this make sense)!!
    8) And again, the main trick is to clear the Waffles / board open for the Cherries to drop down from the "Conveyor Belt" through the "Portals"

Hope this helps to beat the level!  Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance :+1:

Thank you for posting in the Community & have a nice rest of the day/evening :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?