Tell us when you first started playing Candy Crush Saga and you could win some Gold Bars! (FINISHED)

Comments

• Hockycko
    Hockycko Posts: 163 Level 3

I have been playing Candy Crush since FEB of 2012. Probably sooner. Found an old phone the other day and was going through old texts, as I was I had seen where friends and I were asking for lives and tickets bc we couldn't wait for the next level 😅 Man, crazy that was 7 years ago... yay to getting old 🤣

• Perdia
    Perdia Posts: 1 Newbie
    November 2014 I think! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,614 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Cezdiamond :)

I started playing Candy Crush from 2013 and have not stopped playing it since <3  I started playing the King games with Farm Heroes.  By then, there were many commercials in the Television about Candy Crush, so thought of trying it and see what this game is all about!!  And who will not like to crush the candy and be in the Candy Land  :3:3

Recently, I checked my Facebook history to check when I started I playing some of these games.  I could check back till February, 2013 and by then, I was already in levels 60+  So, not sure about the exact time when I have started the game =)

Thank you for another easy competition <3
  • twcrush
    twcrush Posts: 6 Level 2

Hello everyone! 

Let's beat the Monday blues with a sweet contest! Who would like to win some shiny Gold?

To be in with with a chance of winning 25 Gold Bars, simply let us know....  

When did you first start playing Candy Crush Saga?

You have until Monday 15th of April 2019 14.00 CET to participate. The 5 lucky winners with the correct answer will be chosen at random by our group of King Moderators and contacted by private message. 

Contest Terms and Conditions can be found here

• twcrush
    twcrush Posts: 6 Level 2
    I have been playing for 5 yr
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,599 Sweet Legend
    I started playing the game in December 2014.
  • BASTIEN
    BASTIEN Posts: 1 Newbie
    Bonjour,

Hospitalisé en avril 2015, j'ai commencé à joué et à apprécié Candy Crush, depuis je joue le plus souvent possible.
    Aujourd'hui je suis bloqué sur le niveau 4587 où le réglisse ne cesse de" descendre. Je joue sur
    Androïd SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 mini.   Merci de m'aider à résoudre ce problème. J'ai redémarrer 4 fois mon portable, évidemment à chaque fois je perds des boosters. Désopilant.
    Merci 

• keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    I have been playing since it first came out. I closed that Facebook account and started playing on another on. I recently went back to the second account a played about 400 levels in a week. This account was started in 2016 and in September 2018 I hit level 2000. In November 2018 I decided to finish the game and played nearly 1400 levels in a month, 416 in a week. I finished in early December 2018 and await the 30 new levels every week. I have close to 1000 boosters saved up from sugar drop challenges and other contests so I will never get rid of this iPhone. Right now I play twice a day to maximize my boosters and limit myself to 4-5 new levels a day to get the sticker challenge.
  • nicely19
    nicely19 Posts: 20 Level 2
    I didn't start when it first came out...I held off. My co-workers kept talking about it, and I couldn't resist any longer. I just had to see what it was about. That was early 2014 and I haven't stopped! :)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?