🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Piggy bank & gold bars

Options
VYale95
VYale95 Posts: 1 Newbie
On Candy Crush Friends (2019) Saga how do I redeem/use the gold bars from my piggy bank cuz my bank is full? And is there a way to get another bank for the gold bars after mine fills up?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @VYale95, thank you for posting here in the community, however, you posted in the Candy Crush Saga community.  No problem!  I can answer you anyway. 

To purchase the gold bars that are currently in your piggy bank, click on it and you will see the first print screen.  Click on the "Open $2.99" button and then the 2nd print screen will pop up showing you where they will take the money from.  You just have to click on the Buy button. 

You should be able to see the number of gold bars on the top right side of the game.  Once it's emptied out then you will start to accumulate them again.  Every time your piggy bank is filled up it will cost you $2.99 to empty it.  Please let me know if there is anything else that you need help with.

For future use, here is the link to the Candy Crush Friends Saga community:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?