💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    @louiseT If you click on the trophy box and scroll down there are challenges for you - they differ daily but give you 2 quests to choose from.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @louiseT - Candy Quest is found under the spinning wheel - I have it shown under the Treat Calendar. It asks "can you crush these Candy Quests?" and then gives you a choice of two quests.  You pick one and then have 8 hours to complete it.  The easiest are - give 10 lives to friends or be # 1 on a level.  Another one is to collect 200 candies (green).  I try to avoid the one where you have to complete a hard, super hard or nightmare level - but its not bad if you go back to one of the earliest hard levels.  I definitely try to avoid the one about using boosters because one of the boosters you have to use is a switch.  It recharges every 8 hours and you don't necessarily have to win the level to complete the quest.  For example - being #1, if you already are #1 - I just play the level again - doesn't matter if I lose because I am still #1 for that level.
  • Pete_Lashmar
    @louiseT Main page 3 boxes on right side of screen - top box tells you what boosters you have, 2nd box has the daily wheel and bottom box has a trophy on it.
  • bearwithme
    @LouiseT - In the Spinning Wheel - I have the daily Booster Wheel, Dynamic Duo,  sticker challenge (I only started getting this about 6 weeks ago) Treat Calendar (don't you even have this where you get a new treat each day) and the Candy Quests. 
  • bearwithme
    @louiseT - in the trophy I currently only have the bot - but Dexter should show up soon and when he is done I usually get Didi/Rami.  I find it fascinating how different people get access to different things and I don't know why everyone doesn't get the same opportunities to win/earn boosters.  I have occasionally gotten the beanstalk challenge and for a very brief time I got the ribbons.  I never got the lovely letters (but I think that may have been something similar to the bot - except it could be used on old levels).  I think everyone should get access to all the same booster earning opportunities.  Fair is fair.
  • bearwithme
    @LouiseT - looks like the only difference is between us is you are not currently getting the Candy Quests.  I have it right under the Treat Calendar.
  • Pete_Lashmar
    My partner always had different booster type things to me and we live in the same house.
  • Pete_Lashmar
    @louiseT Completely agree, hence why I've deleted King games today - the sugar drops vanishing was the final straw for me.
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    @louiseT congratulations on getting to 69 in your buddy challenge. I am at 54
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    @bearwithme I agree with you that the bot should not disappear arbitrarily. Also, if it takes 7 levels to win it it should take 7 losses to lose it. 

There are only only a few levels in the new levels that don’t allow you to use the bot and I think that is so you can figure out the new strategy it takes to win. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?