⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 4654 does not register as complete after all cherries are cleared?

Options
EJ_Dotts
EJ_Dotts Posts: 9 Level 2
I have twice now cleared level 4654, including all 8 cherries on the board, and the level still showed 1 cherry left.  Please fix this bug.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hello @EJ_Dotts

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    what device you using for this game?
  • auriemmo
    auriemmo Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same problem; though, I only tried once and then read this post and will wait for the fix. I am playing on iPad.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited April 2019
    Options
    hello @auriemmo
    welcome to king community
    Basically we facing this type problem device error. but don't worries, i am trying to resolve.
    here some tips, check please
    Update device software If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, you can see if there is an update manually
    Touch Settings.
    Scroll to and touch General.
    Touch Software Update.
    If an update is available, touch Download and Install.
    Read the terms and conditions and touch Agree.
    Touch Agree.
    Wait for the update to download.
    Your device will restart to complete the update.

We all have our favorite apps and we use them daily. Over some period of time, the cache will pile up, and you may notice the app is running slow or freezing or crashing frequently. 
    That often happens when we are using some of the most popular apps. Once you delete the cache, the app will work normally.
    see here how to clear cache
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    have a good day  :)

• EJ_Dotts
    EJ_Dotts Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    playing through facebook on a pc.  In any case, I did pass the level.  I discovered that if you cleared the cherries before everything else cleared, it was fine.  The bug only seemed to happen when cherries were the last thing left.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @EJ_Dotts
    you need to clear cache from browser. however i tag here game expert @Elsa
    she will help you soon  :)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas.  It looks like @EJ_Dotts was able to clear it!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    auriemmo said:
    I have the same problem; though, I only tried once and then read this post and will wait for the fix. I am playing on iPad.
    Please check out what @EJ_Dotts wrote above on how to clear it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?