⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can I reset my board when I play a new level on my iPad?

Options
Judy_Fowler
Judy_Fowler Posts: 21 Level 2
when I play a new level on my iPad, I have the option to reset the board, until I get one that I like. This does not cause me to loose my “bot” or any lives. My husband does not have this option on his iPad.  Why do you think this might be?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey guys, you can no longer open the level, dislike the board and close it out without losing a life.  This was changed a while ago.  If any of you are still able to do this then count your blessings because it's no longer available.

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @Judy_Fowler! Did your husband attempt to reset the board after making a move? You can only reset the board without losing any lives or the bots power before you make any moves. Let me know how this goes. 
  • Judy_Fowler
    Options
    Thanks for your reply.  He and I both have tried resetting the board before any moves are made. We have tried many times, but every time we do that there is a message saying “ do you want to end the game”. If you say yes, then the bot is lost. This is odd, because that does not happen to me on my iPad.
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    This is very odd. I will go check to see if a CM has a good explanation for this. Perhaps it could be a new update to the game. Make sure that you and your husband’s game and device software is up to date and see how that goes. 
  • Judy_Fowler
    Options
    If there is a fix, he would be very happy. Both our iPads have the latest software update and our game is also updated regularly.  He has an iPhone 10, which is also updated, and it does the same thing on the phone. He cannot reset the board on the level without getting the message that he will loose his “ bot « 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey guys, you can no longer open the level, dislike the board and close it out without losing a life.  This was changed a while ago.  If any of you are still able to do this then count your blessings because it's no longer available.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?