WHY am I not receiving my daily boosters or reward level bonus?

Options
RICOYANKEE
RICOYANKEE Posts: 2 Newbie
Why am I  no receiving daily boosters or level bonuses?

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @RICOYANKEE

Hi there! Welcome to the King Community!

When you Spin the Daily Booster Wheel, you will see the Booster that you won in the Backpack of Sweet Supplies Inventory right after you got it. Whatever Booster or Power-ups you won will have that glow showing you that it is what you just got. From my experience, there are times when I don't get to play the Booster or Power-Ups right away in a level but it is there. 

Hope this answers your answers your question!

Thanks for sharing your experience!
  • Dlee
    Dlee Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I'm not getting any boosters-daily or for collecting sugar drops for 6 days now
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,792 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @RICOYANKEE and @Dlee, are either one of you playing the game through king.com?  Candy Crush Saga it is no longer supported through king.com.  The games on king.com are Flash related but 2 years ago the studio switched to HTML5 so Candy Crush Saga is not supported on king.com anymore.  You can read more about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246625/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5#latest

You have going to have to play the game either on a browser through Facebook or on mobile through Facebook or the Kingdom or if you have Windows 10 you can play there on either one.  But you are not going to get anything on that game because it's no longer supported.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?