⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily Prizes and Rewards

CatJ
CatJ Posts: 105 Level 2
I've suddenly stopped receiving the prize from spinning the Daily Wheel. I also no longer receive rewards for collecting sugar drops. I've already checked that I have the latest Adobe Flash and I've refreshed and cleared cookies and history. Help!

Best Answer

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    An update from the game studio regarding not receiving boosters from the daily booster wheel at king.com:

Great news - the issue should be sorted out during the next few days. Thanks for your patience! :) 

Answers

• sammiebee13
    sammiebee13 Posts: 5 Level 2
    All of a sudden the other day the booster wheel stopped giving me the booster I claimed after my daily spin of the wheel. Why is this now happening on my pc? I only play at King.com and do not use any social media to play my games. Please help and give me my boosters back!!!!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hello @sammiebee13

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community  :)
    Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it.
    thank you 
  • sammiebee13
    sammiebee13 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Good Morning and thank you for your reply to my message! Okay, I tried to screen shot and it will not paste into the chat. This is what is happening; every day I get a spin of the booster wheel and a booster is awarded based on which one I land on. So I claim the prize but it never appears in my game and I don't have it to use. Now keep in mind I am playing on King.com via my laptop and am not connecting through any social media outlet as I do not use them. Again this booster is to be awarded daily via free spin of the booster wheel that originally appears in the lower left section of the episode window. When I click on that it brings up the spinning wheel, I press stop, and it stops on a prize, I claim that prize but never get it awarded for use in my Candy Crush game. 
  • dykowski10
    dykowski10 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am not getting my daily booster. I spin and get the booster but then it doesn't show up. Can someone help? I don't have any boosters.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @dykowski10

I am here to say you welcome To join us at the moment.
    Please tell me what device you using for this game?
  • Bonnie_Snow
    Bonnie_Snow Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2019
    I am not receiving any of my daily prizes or prizes I win in the candy jar. This has been going on
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Bonnie_Snow, are you playing the game on king.com?  Could you possibly play the game through Facebook and try Firefox or Chrome.  Stay away from Internet Explorer because it might not work for you.
  • Shadowremembers
    Shadowremembers Posts: 1 Newbie
    So let me get this straight. This glitch...of not receiving earned rewards when playing on king.com...your website...has been a known software problem for some time now, and instead of fixing the programming issue you recommend playing on some other format? 
    Pretty lame handling of the problem...
  • _Elsa_
    First of all, it's not "my" website.  I am just a volunteer who comes to help with the questions.  I don't have all the answers but I try to find out if I can. 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @CatJ are you trying to play the game through king.com?  There is a problem with playing the game with Flash. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?