Facebook is down.

SomegirlSomegirl Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
edited April 14 in Support
Facebook is down, and so is Facebook messenger. @Cezdiamond @Elsa @Pummy_Raj
Shortly after I posted this Facebook is up and running. Depending on what time it is wherever anyone is try clearing safari history, and data. 

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,018 Superstar
    edited April 14
    Again!  I am so done with Facebook.  Please let me know if it goes off again.  I am going to be doing research on Internet Gaming Addiction and I am online looking for articles.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • CammbbeeCammbbee Posts: 12 ✭✭
    I am also having connection issues on my iPhone through Facebook I have tried everything except delete and reinstall which I don’t want to do... oddly enough I can connect on my iPad no problems however all my boosters and lives are on my phone 😤
    edited April 19
    Cammbbee said:
    I am also having connection issues on my iPhone through Facebook I have tried everything except delete and reinstall which I don’t want to do... oddly enough I can connect on my iPad no problems however all my boosters and lives are on my phone 😤
    Have you ever tried playing through the Kingdom instead?  I haven’t played through Facebook in months because of all the glitches.  Log out of Facebook by clicking on the pink settings button.  Click on the red button and a box should pop up to log out.  Then click on the settings button and you will then click on the Kingdom button.  When the box pops up either create an account or log in if you have an account.  Your boosters should still be there because they are saved to your device.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 1,481 Legend
    The problem must be fixed because I am fine connected to Facebook with both my phone and tablet. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 1,481 Legend
    edited April 19
    @Elsa - unfortunately - on my large tablet  (connected thru the Kingdom) - I am still facing the same problem I've had since the 15th but will wait until Tuesday to see if Cezdiamond can help out.  At least I can still play on my phone and mini tablet.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    Please tag me on Tuesday because I will be back on my computer.

I tried logging out and connecting through king but it says “ oops an error occurred try back later” 🤭
    Also interesting is on my phone I can connect to soda and jelly version through Facebook just not saga!! 
    Elsa I still can't connect to Facebook or the kingdom on cc saga through my mobile iPhone do u have any suggestions? I have emailed king but haven't got a response
    I am not having trouble with ccsoda or jelly on my mobile they both connect fine 
    I hope you have a suggestion for me 😁
    - Tracy 
    HI @Cammbbee, give me a little time and I want to go through the messages to see if it's been reported.  I'll get back to you.  You can't connect through Facebook or the Kingdom?  Exactly what is happening?  Does the orange screen never move or are you getting an error message saying that it cannot connect?

Ok @Cammbbee I went through a bunch of messages here and no one is reporting this yet.  What I'd like you to do is to follow the troubleshooting steps from here:https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
    If it still does not connect through Facebook after doing the troubleshooting then I want you to uninstall the Facebook app and then reinstall it again.  It might be their app that is not working properly.  Whatever you do, do NOT uninstall the game because you will lose all lives and boosters.  This should only be a last resort when all else fails.

Hi Elsa- thank you so much for your suggestions Im going to try uninstall and reinstall Facebook app - I can't connect through either kingdom or Facebook so I hope it works 😁I'm including screenshot of error messages for you to see it's weird because Facebook error says can't connect through kingdom 
    Kingdom error just says oops can't connect
    Note that this is only occuring with cc saga 
    Cc soda cc jelly are both working fine 
    And error is only on my iPhone thanks again Elsa you do a fabulous job - Tracy 

Ok Tracy, you tried it all so now you have to do the dreaded uninstalling of the game.  You will lose your lives and boosters but that might be the only way to get back into the game. 

Ok🤭🥺.... Thanks Elsa 
    Don't uninstall yet.  I am going to elevate this to a community manager because someone else wrote that they are having the same problem.