How do I get the build a/booster bot??

holly6587holly6587 Posts: 1
Hi all,

My friend has had the booster bot for a long time now and he's a new player. I have been playing for quite a long time but I have never had the bot appear for me. I haven't been able to find a clear answer on how exactly I am supposed to get this booster but I would really like it. 

Answers

• jileikenjileiken Posts: 1
    My app is totally updated and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but don’t get the build a bot. 
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the community, @jileiken! I was having the same problem as of today, but I refreshed my app and not only did I get the booster bot, but also my candy pet and the space dash! You might try force closing the app and see if it's there. If it's not, I'll tag a superstar for you. Have a great day!

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.
  • jileikenjileiken Posts: 1
    This did not work me and I still do not have the bot.
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm.... I'll see if @Elsa can help us

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 3,414 Legend
    edited April 26
    Hello @holly6587

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Some time build a bot unavailable for device error, Please tell me, what device you using for this game?  :)

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. 🙏🎮
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 852 Community Moderator
    Hi @holly6587

Sadly not all extra features like the build-a-bot reach every single player, but we try to have enough sweet thrilling features to go around for everyone :) You will find more details about this topic here

Share your travel tales in Diamond Diaries and win Gold here
    Win Gold Bars for Blossom Blast here
    Solve this math problem and win Gold for Candy Crush Saga here
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 15,976 Superstar
    Hey guys, I am going to add my 2 cents worth of help here!  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because you won't get any of the events if you aren't.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.