Hi please help my daily booster Candy Crush it not adding to my account

Options
Baldieboyz
Baldieboyz Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi please help my daily booster candy crush it not adding to my account all saved other boosters have gone been lost!!!. When I spin the wheel I collect the booster. But it does'nt show that I have it. I have collected the lolly
but in the game the lolly tab is showing its empty even though I have collected it. It does the same with all the other boosters on the wheel. I click collect but alway end up with nothing. Please help its totally ruining the game.  Many thanks Baldieboyz

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    hello @Baldieboyz

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻
    Please do follow the steps below.
    Open game > Logout from both id ( facebook + kingdom)> Close candy crush saga app
    Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option. (If Android)
    Restart your device and do nothing for 5 minutes 
    Open candy crush saga > connect with Facebook or Kingdom.

Give me feedback here  :)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @Baldieboyz

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Looking at your Thread Title, you are not getting your Daily Booster after you claimed it. My question to you is where did you look to confirm that you did not get it?

Please let me know so we can resolve this issue!

Thanks!

• Baldieboyz
    Options
    Hi Thanks, I don't. use face book and play via king.com using the latest version of safari on MacBook Pro.
    Before starting a level you get a prompt to use boosters but all mine are all empty even though I have just collected the daily bonus, also all saved and unused boosters have suddenly vanished. Thanks Baldieboyz
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @Baldieboyz
    Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    So these temporary problems are being shot. I understand your problem. But I'll tell you Keep a little confidence.
    I hope this issue will be resolved during the next update B) 
    Have a good day
  • Baldieboyz
    Options
    Thanks please can you let me know if and how I may need to reload the game. I never use Facebook and want to keep
    playing via Mac with king.com. I don't play on my phone many thanks Baldieboyz

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?