Level 4694

Karebear
Karebear Posts: 62 Level 3
This level seems impossible. There are not enough moves to get all the cherries down. I am not even close and am stuck here.  My boosters don't even help out and I used most of them up. Can something be done? I do like challenging but I don't really like levels that seem impossible to beat. Ugh!!

Comments

• Karebear
    Thank you for the video, I have already watched a few to try and figure this thing out. That person started with a booster. I already used all of my coconut wheels and honestly it irritates me because each time I have used one, it does not drop that many. After the initial one I have only gotten one more, and sometimes no more fall. So it just feels like a waste of my boosters. Also, I have yet to get a board that is lucky enough to make as many boosters as this person. Keeping my fingers crossed I get lucky soon. :/
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @Karebear
    Some booster's should be used to play high level levels. You need to complete regular Sugar Drop for huge booster's.
    Have a good day  :)  
  • Karebear
    I know that you need boosters for some levels, what I am saying is that I used up all my boosters on this level and they did not help. So now I am stuck. Thanks for trying to help, but I guess I'll just have to wait until I get really lucky. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @Karebear (BTW - love the name) - I am not that far yet - I should get the level tomorrow.  However there are definitely people in the community who have already successfully played it including @Elsa. Maybe she (or someone else playing with Win 10) can give you some tips/tricks to help. 
  • Karebear
    edited April 2019
    Thank you bearwithme, I hope so. :)
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @Karebear - I just completed that level this morning.  It was tough and I started with a full load of boosters.  The trick (which I am sure you have realized) is to judiciously use the flying saucers as they become available (once you destroy the keys) to first get rid of the ice and then start destroying the blockers.  As with most difficult CCS levels - there is definitely a bit of luck involved and I guess it was with me because I finished on the first try (on my last turn).  You could also use your own saucers if you have any.  I get them by playing the daily sticker challenge and also the Dexter challenge (once you are on the final planet).  I try to stock up on boosters each week (including those helpful hammers and switches) so I can get thru each level if at all possible, without losing my build a bot.  I don't know if this is much help.  Good Luck and I think @Elsa may have also have some advice for you.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme@Karebear the best thing that I can always recommend is this player's website.  She is excellent at giving tips so you might want to hold on to her link for future levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?