⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build a bot lost 100% constantly

Options
JennieC
JennieC Posts: 6 Level 2
I have problems with the build a bot function. I'm losing the bot constantly. I spent a lot of boosters to get the bot to a maximum level and all of a sudden it's completely down to zero. Sometimes after losing a level, other times even after winning. Had a full but on friday, all of a sudden it was completely gone. So spent another incredible amount of boosters and got the full function back on sunday. After a few levels, bam completely back to nothing again. Sent a support question but no reply whatsoever.  Tried again just now, had my bot on level 3 again. After that I lost a level and it was completely gone again. If this is a way to make me loose all my boosters, not going to take the bite! And this weekend is not the first time it happened. Fix this or allow players to return to lower levels to recover the bot. I'm not going to keep spending boosters on this. And it's no fun to play this game anymore. Is it supposed to be for fun or for just to cause frustration!

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JennieC

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

It is true that if you do not pass a level at first try, your build a bot will become zero.
    The king continuously working on build a bot for make it good. And to do the work, the build a bot needs to be reset.
    That's why we all see this problem.
    Have a little confidence, hope it will be resolved very Soon B)

Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions.
    have a good day 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JennieC

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

It is true that if you do not pass a level at first try, your build a bot will become zero.
    The king continuously working on build a bot for make it good. And to do the work, the build a bot needs to be reset.
    That's why we all see this problem.
    Have a little confidence, hope it will be resolved very Soon B)

Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions.
    have a good day 
  • JennieC
    JennieC Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Wow that's why I keep losing it. But then I won't try to rebuild as long as this isn't fixed. It costs me a lot of boosters to get it to the max and then if you keep losing it every random moment work is being done! Can I get a message at the moment this issue is fixed?
  • scooter1
    scooter1 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    When I open the game I have a full bot. The game closes by itself & when I go back in the bot is empty. This happens numerous times a day. If you have timed boosters running you lose them by the time you fill the bot up to play. This has been happening for a few days. 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    scooter1 said:
    When I open the game I have a full bot. The game closes by itself & when I go back in the bot is empty. This happens numerous times a day. If you have timed boosters running you lose them by the time you fill the bot up to play. This has been happening for a few days. 

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?