Level 4084 possible glitch

Options
2»

Answers

• Gunit
    Gunit Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Ok, so with moves to spare and dark chocolates left on the board, I got the oops message. I had nothing but dark chocolates for over 10 moves and each time I cleared dark chocolate it counted at the top as it ticked off the number of chocolates to pass the level so sorry Elsa, but your statement that only light chocolate counts is incorrect. This is in fact, a glitch. A ridiculously annoying one. 
  • Gunit
    Gunit Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Ok so I just did it again with BOTH one square of dark and one square of  light chocolate left to spare and got the "oops"  message. Wtf King 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Gunit said:
    Ok, so with moves to spare and dark chocolates left on the board, I got the oops message. I had nothing but dark chocolates for over 10 moves and each time I cleared dark chocolate it counted at the top as it ticked off the number of chocolates to pass the level so sorry Elsa, but your statement that only light chocolate counts is incorrect. This is in fact, a glitch. A ridiculously annoying one. 
    I will tag @Jelly Jenny who is the Community Moderator for this game.  Hopefully she can verify if this is a glitch.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @mungywhite @Gunit

Hi there! 

I am sharing here the Important Notes in the Video that I posted on YouTube just now after seeing this thread. I played and completed this game on April 24, 2019. To watch this video, click on the link provided below.

IMPORTANT NOTES: 

Candy Crush Saga Level 4084   |  The Worst Of The Worst Level 

In this level, the chocolates creates the orders so don’t destroy them prematurely which is the warning at the beginning of the game.  You have to watch your move before you make them.  One wrong move and your game is over.  When there are no striped candy combo on top left corner, match 3 horizontal candies below it and 2 of them will drop down from top left.  You have to sometimes move these 2 down depending on what part of the cake you are clearing. Make sure you don’t clear both cakes right away because these will clear everything on your board including the chocolates.  There are too many chocolates to collect so I would suggest you let them accumulate. Just don’t let them block you from accomplishing your goal. 

Watch the track 1:07 closely as this will help you understand which chocolate you should save for last. 

Good Luck!

May the fourth be with you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puQ0jPYb2Hw

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?