⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Internet connection failure

Options
PepaPork
PepaPork Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi,
No connection to internet for the last week, I’ve tried everything and every step on the forum and more, eventually I had to reinstall the game losing leves and boosters.

I send you snapshots.

thank you

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @PepaPork - First of all - welcome to the community! I had the exact same issue.  Were you signed in under King or FB? I was signed in under King and couldn't even sign out because it said I had no internet connection (even though I did).  So I had to do the same thing and also lost my lives and boosters.  I am still busy building my stash back up.  I don't know what causes that glitch and hope I don't see it again.  I am tagging one of our Superstars to see if she has any additional information about this type of problem.
    @Elsa - do you know what causes these random glitches where it says you have lost the internet, when you really haven't?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @bearwithme, I don’t know what is causing it but a few players have been reporting this.  I guess from you are writing here only uninstalling the game seems to work.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm just moving this to the Candy Crush Community where this belongs ;) Have the sweetest day you all! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?