⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lives request

humblechild12_
humblechild12_ Posts: 2 Newbie
I have alot of friends who plays Candy Crush but I am limited to a few from my friend list, why is this so?

Answers

• humblechild12_
    humblechild12_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am unable to ask everyone who plays this game and are friends with me on fb.  
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,951 Candy Moderator
    @humblechild12_ - welcome to the community!  Are all your friends playing Candy Crush through Facebook?  If they are - then you should be able to see them and they should be able to see where you are on the map and you should be able to send lives to each other.  If that is the case, I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to see your friends (by the way - how many are you talking about because there may be a limit on the total amount of friends).  I will double check with one of our Superstars - @Elsa - do you know if there is a limit on the amount of friends you can have in your list of FB friends in CCS?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme!  I think there might have been another Facebook glitch because I saw some messages from the players saying that they were having trouble with the lives.  I got a Facebook app update this afternoon so you guys might want to check that out if you are on mobile.  Other than that, it could have something to do with your settings so please check out this link:  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/253648/where-did-my-progress-and-friends-list-go#latest

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    I have over 200 people in my friends list that has played candy crush at some point. What you have to do to request lives is go through the list selecting the friends you want to send a request to and hit send. Close the request box and then open it back up to search again. Each time you open and close the request for lives box, the list repopulates. Sometimes it takes me 4 to 5 times of this to find the active players. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?