⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost Inventory

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Hello again @sweetcarrew, Let me find out and update you =)

I have sent a Heads-Up message to Candy Crush in-charge.  They are out of office right now as they are located overseas.  You should be hearing from them tomorrow for sure :+1:
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hello @sweetcarrew and @emmee2 Community Moderator here :waving:

Boosters are saved on your device locally which means they may be lost in case some of the memory on your device gets cleared. This can happen also when updating the game app or even restarting the device. It really depends on the device and it's specifications and how much memory you have left in the device. Find out more about safe guarding your boosters here. 

For free boosters we recommend that you use them mostly as you go so you get the most use out of them. But luckily we have several challenges and features that will build up your booster count again. I did send you both a little package of boosters to get you started again. 

If you're in the mood for free Gold Bars, be sure to check out our running competition here! 
  • sweetcarrew
    sweetcarrew Posts: 4 Newbie
    @Jelly Jenny so everytime the game be update ill lost my boosters? serious? I think its unfair cause we spend a lot of time to earn them! but thank you for the boosters to "start again" but i think the lollipops, jelly hands and etc should be include cause i lost em too (and i used to have a lot)! 
    ps.: i think you guys could warn the players about the update and this risk of lost the booster.
    have a nice day!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    No, updating the game doesn't mean that you automatically lose your boosters.

But as boosters are saved locally in the device, we cannot guarantee that you can keep them indefinitely. That's why it's a good idea to use your gifted items as you go. In this post we give more details about safe guarding your boosters. 

I know it's not ideal and hopefully in the future we would have a better solution for this. 
  • emmee2
    emmee2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi @Jelly Jenny. Thanks for the update and boosters. Also agree with @sweetcarrew. I don't think that's fair either. I've been playing the game for YEARS and had collected a lot of boosters and over 15 lives from friends that are all gone. Also, since the boosters are locally in my device why would they be gone after an update? I've always been nervous about updates because one time, after playing for over a year, an update set me back to level 1. I guess I won't be updating again. :( Thanks again for the goodies. Have a great day!
  • mcool
    mcool Posts: 2 Newbie
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hello @mcool, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all your boosters in your game!!  Can you please tell me if you have "Reinstalled" the App OR changed your device?  I would like to make sure before informing the Community in-charge about the issue :+1:

Looking forward to hear from you =)  Have a great rest of the day! 

I didn’t do neither of those, the app closed on me and then when I reopened it I ‫saw that all my boosters were gone. 
  • Knight
    Knight Posts: 3 Newbie
    hey @Pummy Raj   i lost all my inventory too! my Candy Crush ID: 1802978700
    i didn't change my device or reinstalled!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    @Knight

Boosters can be reset due to several reasons - as they are items saved locally in your device, they can be reset when your device clears some memory. You will find more details about safeguarding your boosters here. 

For gifted boosters and lives we recommend using them as you go instead of stocking piling, in this way you will make sure you'll get the most use out of these items. As all of the items were earned I can't add them back but I did add a small booster package to your game to help you get started again. 
  • Knight
    Knight Posts: 3 Newbie
    @Jelly Jenny thank you for the reply. I don't know what happened but really felt baad as I was saving them for later levels. Is there any way I can get even few of them back as they were we around 100 to 150 with approx 20 satellites..😟😟
  • hamzaarifz
    hamzaarifz Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2020

i have lost my all of the inventory when the app get updated. Kindly help me get back my all the boosters. I was doing very great but now this happened. Looking forward for your help.

My User ID is 2994905450.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?