Candy Crush Saga Level 4855

Options
Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,000 Level 5
Lately all new levels have been challenging but solvable, admittedly often with the use of boosters and extra moves. However Level 4855 is absolutely ridiculous. There is no way it can be solved in the allocated number of moves as nowhere near enough chocolate or bombs are produced. It would require an inordinate amount of boosters and extra moves to even get near the target. This level needs urgent adjustment !!!!

Comments

• piglet301
    piglet301 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    Yeah, no one in my episode race group has passed the finish line yet, highly unusual.  I suspect we are all bottle-necked at 4855.  Try to resist using too many boosters and definitely don't spend any money.  With large numbers of people stuck, they will probably nerf the level sooner rather than later.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,000 Level 5
    Options
    I finally passed the level using extra moves, hammers a hand and a party booster. And a word of warning, there are a couple more levels to come that are just as ridiculous. I reached the finish line about 10 hours ago !!
  • piglet301
    piglet301 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    I won't use many boosters myself to pass it.  Just from past experience I get so annoyed when the level is made easy right after I use a boatload of boosters to pass - drives me nuts!  But good on you, I hope you finished in the top 3.
  • Dusy
    Dusy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Just another example that shows SKILL has not one damn thing to do with this game.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?