⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I was supposed to get 50 free gold bars for Candy Crush for signing up on King.com with my email add

Options
2»

Answers

• TLD110166
    TLD110166 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    When I originally installed this game on my laptop, I got 50 free bars of gold, after clearing level 10. Why doesn't it do that now? When I stop clearing the levels on the first try, I reset the game, and start over from the beginning. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @TLD110166 :waving:

I merged your post into this existing one to avoid duplicate posts. Please note that these gifted Gold Bars are account specific and one-off rewards. If you for example reset your progress back to beginning or replay the game on the same account, you won't get the gifts again. 

• TLD110166
    Options

I merged your post into this existing one to avoid duplicate posts. Please note that these gifted Gold Bars are account specific and one-off rewards. If you for example reset your progress back to beginning or replay the game on the same account, you won't get the gifts again. 

The thing is, I haven't ever put my email or facebook info into the game that I installed on the laptop, so I've always been paying anonymously. Every other time I'd reset the game, I'd get the 50 free bars upon clearing level 10. I refuse to pay for boosters or gold bars. I'm on a fixed income, and can't afford extras.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    TLD110166 said:

The thing is, I haven't ever put my email or facebook info into the game that I installed on the laptop, so I've always been paying anonymously. Every other time I'd reset the game, I'd get the 50 free bars upon clearing level 10. I refuse to pay for boosters or gold bars. I'm on a fixed income, and can't afford extras.
    The game can still carry an identity number which is tied with the gifts you have received from the game. All levels are playable without purchasing anything - if you need some strategy advice on how to pass levels, I recommend checking out our Level Help & Tips here. 
  • TLD110166
    Options
    TLD110166 said:

The game can still carry an identity number which is tied with the gifts you have received from the game. All levels are playable without purchasing anything - if you need some strategy advice on how to pass levels, I recommend checking out our Level Help & Tips here. 
    If that's the case, then make it so there's twice as many moves available on each level minimum. Many times, I only need one more move to clear a level, when I run out of moves.
  • GoddessAlive
    GoddessAlive Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

I was supposed to get 50 free gold bars for signing up with my email with King.com. I signed up, but, of course, no free gold bars! May I please have my 50 free gold bars that's advertised?? UNINSTALLING if it's fraud!

I’ve been dealing with a similar issue for a month now. Still waiting for tech support to help with both Candy Crush and Bubble Witch Saga 2. I restarted my candy crush game three times now and still have yet to receive the free 50 gold bars. I still can’t log in to save my game. Still haven’t been reimbursed for the 12 gold bars I lost in Bubble Witch Saga 2- all they fixed was the broken bingo game. 
  • amandakroney
    amandakroney Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I was supposed to receive 50 gold bars and am disappointed I didn’t because that is false advertising. I signed up for community King and was supposed to get 50 gold bars:(
  • roxoberry
    roxoberry Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have signed up in the game now but I have not got 50 goldbars.... Usually after signing in we get it but I am not getting

• bunnyjordi
    bunnyjordi Posts: 235 Level 3
    Options

hi 😊 yes buddy that was true but as a starting we dont know how to collect 👍 so u want connect your account with Facebook or google and again login your accounts then u will get i hope 😊👍 @Shannon_VanDyne

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?