Eliminating Reset

Comments

• rc1234
    rc1234 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Was a loyal player. Not being able to reset the board just makes the game boring so the App has been deleted. 
  • BradEW23
    BradEW23 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    This is complete ****. The game has offered this very necessary flexibility for years. You can’t just suddenly change the fundamental workings of the game. Please revert! 
  • charron1971
    charron1971 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Leaving after many years. So sad. I have really enjoyed playing.
  • Jeanne.jo
    Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3
    I’m very disappointed about this change too.  You have added some nice changes where we can acquire more boosts lately but taking this away is a hard hit. It would be nice if you could warn us in advance of major changes and maybe offer something better in return at the same time. Sounds like a lot of players are leaving.  I (used to) love this game and it helped me relax and de-stress and now if I leave it too what am I supposed to do for entertaining and enjoyment. Don’t leave us in a lurch. We NEED this game. Make right by us addicted fans. 🤪 Bring it back or something better - you can do it!!! We are counting on you. ♥️🙏😎
  • BradEW23
    Jeanne.jo said:
    I’m very disappointed about this change too.  You have added some nice changes where we can acquire more boosts lately but taking this away is a hard hit. It would be nice if you could warn us in advance of major changes and maybe offer something better in return at the same time. Sounds like a lot of players are leaving.  I (used to) love this game and it helped me relax and de-stress and now if I leave it too what am I supposed to do for entertaining and enjoyment. Don’t leave us in a lurch. We NEED this game. Make right by us addicted fans. 🤪 Bring it back or something better - you can do it!!! We are counting on you. ♥️🙏😎

• BradEW23
  • AzMaz
    AzMaz Posts: 7 Level 2
    Yes, after the inability to reset the board change, I think I’m out too. I just lost all my boosters and I am still playing the same level. I have purchased multiple booster packs and gold bars to try and win levels and they didn’t make a difference. Boosters were in the wrong spots every time. It was a complete waste of money. I’m so incredibly disappointed. I absolutely loved Candy Crush but not anymore. 😪 It now feels like a complete money grab app instead of a player enjoyment app. 
  • sofabellie
    sofabellie Posts: 8 Level 2
    I am quitting the game too. Not out of protest, but because you’ve now taken away part of what makes the game fun. I’m on level 4486 and I’ve been playing for years, but these new changes (along with losing your bots when you leave a game) just make it impossible to advance. It’s no longer enjoyable. 
  • Joanie2616
    Joanie2616 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I’ve also been playing a long time and I think I’m done. I agree that building a bot from previous levels was a straw but this straw broke the camel’s back!!  Just another way to make money but I think it will cause people to leave and King will actually lose money and loyal players!  Let me know if you change your mind...
  • Katsby
    Katsby Posts: 38 Level 2
    Count me out too.  It's no fun anymore.  Was at level 4884.  Moving on to steam games where they don't change the rules in the middle of the game.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?