Eliminating Reset

Options

Comments

• bkarora
    bkarora Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Waiting for board reset facility to be restored. Till that time, I have decided not to play.
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    I'm curious, have any of you tried clearing your cache to see if you can get the board to change? 
  • candyman99
    candyman99 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Khaos said:
    I'm curious, have any of you tried clearing your cache to see if you can get the board to change? 
    Yep and no bueno!
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Thanks @candyman99 I am at a loss for words on this change in the game.
  • snerb
    snerb Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Just joined now so I could comment. I’ve been playing for years and have never spent a dime. In the last year I have gotten to the final level and waited until the next Wednesday for more to be released. I usually complete them before the following Wednesday unless I’m super busy with work or vacationing with family. I readjusted a few months ago when I could no longer revert to level 606 to build up my boosters. I eventually got okay with that. Then I noticed my boosters would disappear if I finished all levels and had to wait a few days for more. I figured out a way around that I think now (watch, now that I’ve said that, they will stop that too) but all boosters disappearing due to inactivity is unfair for any reason. But this new thing about not resetting the board? You know what I think the reason is? They want to slow down people like me on the last levels. We complete them too fast and they can’t crank them out fast enough. So they try to think of ways to slow us down. Well guess what King. I still finished those two new episodes in 3 days instead of 2, so yeah you slowed me down. AND I AM STILL NOT SPENDING A DIME NOR WILL I EVER. I don’t even understand why people would spend money. That defeats the purpose of beating a level. You haven’t really beaten it if you have to pay money to do so. Besides, they force us to watch ads now, so why do they need us to buy boosters? Listen everyone: STOP paying them for stuff. All levels are eventually beatable without paying anything. It may seem impossible but it isn’t. Eventually you will get a winning board even with no boosters left and even on the nightmarishly hard levels. Believe me because I’m there and waiting for next Wednesday. I will probably keep playing with this new stupidity of no resets, but I will still not give them any money. 
  • Katsby
    Katsby Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Well said Snerb. Welcome!  Where are you playing it that they have ads?  I don't get any ads.  

• snerb
    snerb Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Katsby, on my iPhone and iPad there are ads for the daily spin for boosters, and also when you click to play a new level there’s a purple banner that you can click to get a random booster but it shows an ad first. Also just recently I noticed a new balloon flying across the path that, if clicked, shows you an ad and then gives you a new booster for your collection. 
  • aristu
    aristu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Now I’m getting more and more fed up.  >:) 
    Its really sad because this is the one game I enjoy playing and it’s been for several years. But the recent changes and removing of features really works against my enjoyment of the game. Not being able to reset the board is the final drop for me.
    I’m considering quitting, but think it’s sad, so I will wait a few days and hope the developers change this back. 
  • izziebeano333
    izziebeano333 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem for 4 days now. I play on a PC only
  • AzMaz
    AzMaz Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Despite not being able to reset the board I continued playing just in case I was being picky. After all, it’s their game and they can do with it as they please. However, it is now literally impossible to pass some levels without paying for boosters and even then you can’t pass on the first try needing to again purchase more to have even the slightest chance of moving forward.
    Where I used to love to play for an hour or two, I now often only get 5-10 minutes unless I purchase extras to be able to pass the level. I am literally at the mercy of when they decide they will give me a winning board regardless of my skill level and switch choices. For example, I am currently on level 3693. Each turn I have had only one possible switch option, after that they change the board as there are no further options available. Again I have only one option, they reset board again, repeat... So I don’t even have a choice of moves to get through the level!
    I used to happy to purchase boosters and gold bars for extra lives as I knew it would give me the chance to move forward. Now I’m not bothering to purchase any as it’s simply a waste of money as they are nearly always in useless and wasteful locations on the board. At least when I had the chance to reseat the board at the beginning, it was up to me if I could win the level on the starting board. Now I just have to keep losing lives until they feel they wish to deem me the possibility of winning a level. It’s simply ludicrous and absolutely unfair. I’m so disappointed. My little cash injection in their hugely profitable game was but a drop in the ocean but it made me happy. Not any more. 😩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?