I got a new phone and lost all of my boosters/bars! My level transferred over but not the boosters!

Options
Kathryn_Blick
Kathryn_Blick Posts: 1 Newbie

All of my Candy Crush boosters and gold bars disappeared.  I got a new cell phone and my game level transferred over but none of the boosters or gold bars.  How do I get these back?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kathryn-  Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost, also a change of device. 

For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.Let's make things right again so that you can all enjoy your sweet adventures!

I will send you all a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Candy Crushing week! 

• MeghaBhalani
    MeghaBhalani Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem.. Please resolve mine too
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @MeghaBhalani and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The boosters we collect are stored on our device's memory. This way we can reach them even if we are offline. Unfortunately, this means that if we change the device or reinstall the game we will lose all the boosters. Therefore, we don't recommend collecting a lot of boosters, it's better to use them while playing. You can learn more about safeguarding your boosters on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252961/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters

I know how inconvenient this is as we all have experienced this at least once. Right now, there is no other way to sync and save your boosters. However, we have the Ideas section where we can make our own ideas to be voted for. Someone already made an idea about this issue so you can jump in there, vote and give your feedback. The idea is on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/254459/losing-boosters-on-reinstalling-the-app#latest

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?