I have lost my hard earned boosters! Pls help.

Options
page7me
page7me Posts: 13 Level 2
Hi

I uninstalled my candy crush app today.  I am at level 3376.  Since I had saved my progress on my Facebook account, when I reinstalled the candy crush app, I got all my levels back.  But to my utter surprise and disappointment, all my boosters have vanished.  I have played really hard to earn those boosters.  I don't feel like playing now, since they have been taken out of my account for no reason at all !  How do I get my boosters back?  Thanks.

Regards
Neha

Best Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @page7me and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. You should know that boosters we collect are stored on our device's memory. This way we can reach them even if we are offline. Unfortunately, this means that if we reinstall the game or change the device we will lose all the boosters. I know how unpleasant this is as it happened to all of us at least once, but it is useful to have this knowledge for future use. We do not recommend collecting a lot of boosters, it's better if you use them while playing the game. Here are some tips for safeguarding your boosters.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252961/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters

Thank you kindly for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Unfortunately, the saved boosters and lives are saved on the device. When you uninstalled, you deleted the storage with it. It's suggested that you don't save boosters for this reason. There's a topic in the ideas section to save the boosters in the game so this doesn't happen. Please vote for it and maybe it will be implemented. 
  • page7me
    page7me Posts: 13 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi.  Thanks for the clarification.  Still, it's very disheartening to lose one's boosters.  But I understand, it can't be helped!  Thanks again.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?