⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

HELP FOR LEVEL 4913!

Options
Stordita
Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3
 Try to make the 4913 level of candy crush saga easier. It's difficult.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Stordita!  I'm not that far yet since I play on a mobile platform but if you want some tips our Superstar @Elsa may be able to help.  She has already finished that level.
  • Stordita
    Options
    Thank you so much @bearwithme.
    @Elsa can you help Me?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme@Stardita I remember this level.  Are you having difficulty clearing the middle?  What I ended up doing was using the flying saucers and the lollipops to clear it.  I am finding all these higher levels require boosters to clear.  It's gotten to the point that I can't remember how to play without boosters.  Isn't that sad.  See if this video helps you.
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZxiLD96TQM

• Stordita
    Options
    Oh my God! I finish the flying saucers.I'll try with lollipops. Right!The levels are always more hard!sigh! :3thank giù @Elsa
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I probably shouldn't write this here @Stardita but if you need some flying saucers and you have the Space Race, play level 3309 because it can give you continuous play while building up your color bombs.  Being in first place you only get 1 flying saucer but it's better than nothing.
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @Stordita - and I am sure you are aware that if you play the sticker challenge and play a new level (and win) 6 days in a row - one of the boosters that you get is a flying saucer!
  • Cobra
    Cobra Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

@elsa...I too find that the new levels are harder (which I don't mind the challenge), but they are requiring many many boosters in order to complete. Level 4913 should be reevaluated by the team. The outside 57 jellies are no problem, but the inside 6 jellies are just ridiculous.

You have to unlock three of the jellies to even get started on them. Then clear all of the meringue/waffle layers to get to the double jellies that if you don't clear them right away, they get covered up with the licorice candies.

It's bad enough that no regular candies, stripes or candy wrappers drop into this section, the only reasonable way of getting layers down is with candy stripes, lots of them and they must mostly be vertical (and centered above or below) this section.

Not enough moves given to really have a chance to complete this level. I used my three UFO's and it didn't work.

Elsa, even in this video by Kazou, s/he admitted that they needed 10 boosters in order to complete this particular game. 

Please help!!!

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Cobra, I know that players are saying that they used a lot of boosters for that level and I did too.  But the studio won't change the level for a couple of players.  Usually if it's a glitch and a lot of players report that then they make the change.  But the studio follows their data of who passed the levels and how long did it take for them to pass them.  So if we are using a lot of boosters I don't know if their data can see that but they do see the players passing.
  • bearwithme
    Options
    FYI - I don't know if everyone has this now or if it is in a testing phase - but some of us now are only getting timed boosters when collecting sugar drops (this just started this morning for me).  If so - then super hard levels that require a lot of boosters are going to become even harder to pass and I think more loyal players might end up giving up because they won't want to pay for boosters and the best resource for collecting boosters was sugar drops.  Especially if the timed boosters are only good for 15 minutes.  It takes longer than that to collect the full sugar drops so the first boosters you collect will already be expired.
  • Cobra
    Cobra Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

@Elsa...I totally understand what you've said regarding the studio making changes for glitches on certain levels vs. players just having difficulty getting by hard levels (and using many boosters in the process).

I was finally able to get by 4913 after losing many lives and boosters, but I see that King had made a change on this level. They removed the licorice candy droppers that were above the middle section of the board. I'm glad they did...actually it only made sense.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?