sugar drop

Options
2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    suman_m said:
    @bearwithme you are just increasing the comments to earning points i have rcv my ans. why you did not see i accept prev ans? i contacting kingcare
    I really and truly doubt that @bearwithme is looking to get points.  She's not that type of person and many times you will see more than one person answer if they have a different point of view.  No one is going to have an answer as to when these things will change.  As a Superstar, I would find out first before the players.  You can always look at our signatures to see who are the Superstars.  We get the inside information from the managers who get their information from the studio.  Writing to kingcare might only get you a response to post here because that's what a lot of players have been reporting.  This is the best place to ask your questions but we don't always have the answers immediately.

Thanks for letting me know that you got 2 lollipops but is that once you collect all of the sugar drops?  If so, then they are definitely making a lot of changes.  We used to be able to get up to 13 boosters every 8 hours. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @suman_m
    There may be multiple comments in a post here. But I could not solve your problem. Maybe they can. @Elsa @bearwithme is trying to help you. thank you for understand. 
  • suman_m
    suman_m Posts: 14 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you all. I said as a result of my anger. Got pleasure bearwithme @bearwithme @Elsa accept answer
  • David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options
    I don't like the new sugar drop at all . It's pointless collecting them. 😢

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?