How can I get the cherry to drop on level 4395

Options
suzeper
suzeper Posts: 1 Newbie
I have cleared the jelly several times on level 4395 but the cherry will not drop

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @suzeper
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

For this level problem is misunderstand with cherry drop. see my picture below, how to frog move. play step by step, you can pass easily. 
    Play this level normally, Forget about Frog. Think there is a popcorn instead of frog. so your work is break the popcorn right?
    Then you have to hit the popcorn, to break, ok Hit him 3 times, then pick it with the mouse pointer or finger. and check  And see your frog will be mapped to landing square, see picture 

When you find this map of frog, click any free space on the mouse pointer. Absolutely where you will be profited. Because it bursts like warped candy but once. see where i clicked,

See Cherry has fallen  :):awesome:
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
  • kusumg
    kusumg Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I’m stuck on level 4395😫 
    I tried everything mentioned here but the frog won’t budge. Is it because I’m playing on the I pad?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi newbies, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?